Advertising opportunities in The Longneck Lounge
We have a multitude of advertising availabilities. Please contact us HERE and we’ll get right back to you!
Why Internet Radio Advertising?
In a recent article in BunnyStudios Publication, they shared the top 6 reasons to use internet radio.
1. Adds personality to your brand – Radio ads provide consumers an interactive experience with your company and products. Radio uses the human voice so that your customers can more easily listen to and respond to your message. So instead of seeing your brand name and associating it with an image, your radio ad can build something that relies more on attitude and personality.
2. Wide reach – From 2002 to 2019, the total digital advertising revenue in the U.S. increased from 18 million to 949 million. The reason behind this incredible growth is the number of people who listen to online radio is also growing.
3. Online radio ads are affordable – All businesses hope to achieve a high return on investment (ROI) for every dollar they invest in marketing. Because online radio ads are very affordable, you can realize excellent value. The cost of your radio ad depends on its frequency, length, and the time of the day it is aired. The cost also varies depending on the time of year. For example, airtime costs more during the holiday season and different programs. Find the perfect time of day and year to grant you greater visibility that suits your budget.
4. Target the right customers – A primary advantage of online radio ads is that they do not only reach a lot of people; they also target specific customers and markets. When you choose the right station, you are able to grab the attention of your customers. And increasing the frequency of your ads, you can build brand awareness and loyalty quickly with the right audience.
5. Online radio ads provide measurable results – One of the biggest benefits of online radio ads is that they can be measured on a day-to-day basis. Compared to magazine and television ads that take a long time to track, radio ads played over the internet can be analyzed and managed immediately if it is not performing as expected. This flexibility is a significant advantage, especially for small businesses that cannot afford to pay for airtime of ineffective ads.
6. Great for web-based businesses – The increasing number of online radio stations and programs has positively affected opportunities for web-based companies. Online radio ads mostly feature a banner which potential and current customers can click. This banner will take consumers to the website of the brand. This method is a simple and cost-effective way of getting customers to your website.
Contact The Longneck Lounge for more information.